Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kulicks Kicking Cancer Benefit June 21, 2013

As a lot of my blog readers already know, there is a fundraiser this Friday, June 21, 2013 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania to help our family with the astronomical medical costs we are facing due to Jimmy's treatment.  The fundraiser should be a night of fun and a chance for us to get out and have a good time with friends and family.  Something we have not done in a while.  Our local community has been so generous with their donations for the silent auction.  I am still amazed at the kindness of strangers and it truly restores my faith of the good in people.

Our life has become so different than before cancer came into our lives and it is true...you don't have any idea of what's its like until you have had to deal with it yourself.  It is hard.  Very hard.  We are struggling emotionally and financially in a way we never dreamed we would have to do.

I hate this for Jimmy.  I hate this for Logan.  I hate that our lives have revolved around this evil disease for 6 months now.

For those of you who have contacted me directly via our email at kulickskickingcancer@gmail.com  to offer support and encouragement , I thank you.  We are truly grateful.

For those who have asked me to provide a way to contribute to our family, you can do so online at Paypal to email loganstreasures@ymail.com.  If you send it as a gift, we do not have to pay a fee.  You do not need a Paypal account to do this.

Please continue to pray for our family as we continue down this difficult road.

Thank you again for allowing us to come into your life and share our story with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment