Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!!

June 16, 2013

Today is Father's Day and Jimmy had a good day.  We spent the day with his family and the day was very normal.  He did, however, fall asleep right after dinner on the couch in a room full of people...LOL.  I am  glad though that it was a nice, quiet day spent with family.

Jimmy is a really great Dad.  He spends time with Logan and teaches him things that I can't.  They've played ball, they've fished, they've sparred and they've had a lot of fun together.  Logan and Jimmy have a wonderful bond and Logan really looks up to Jimmy.  I love that and I feel so lucky, since I could not have wished for a better husband or father for my son.

Here's a picture of Jimmy with Logan today.  And, yes, I made them wear matching outfits...you know, just like when Logan was little.  They protested but secretly I think they liked it.  : )

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there in the world.  Thanks for letting me share my family with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment