Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3, 2013 - Shaving Day

Sunday, March 3, brought another day of an abundance of hair found on Jimmy's pillow when he woke up.  He decided that today was the day...shaving the head day.  My feelings about it...do it before going into the hospital tomorrow, so you won't have to worry about it anymore.  I was a little nervous about shaving it for him since I didn't want to cut his head.  I used the clippers to get rid of all but the stubble.  He then shaved the front of his head and I did the rest.  It was done.  He looked good, even better than we both expected.  Still handsome.  Now we know...he doesn't have an egg shaped head...whew, what a relief!  Take a look...




I went out to run some errands and when I got home, he came into the room and scared the crap out of me...I didn't recognize him at first.  I guess he's not the only one who's going to have to get used to it.  Even the dog looked at Jimmy funny when he first saw him.

Well, we are off to the hospital tomorrow for Round 2.  We are hoping for the best and praying that Jimmy gets through this round without getting too sick.  

Thank you again (I know I've already said this a lot) to those who have brought us food and who are so graciously helping us with Logan.  It truly is appreciated and it means a lot to know we have friends that we can count on.

3 comments:

  1. I always knew the Kojack look would come back.I am praying you will lick this Thing.Speaking of licking,Kojack sucked on a Tootsie Roll Pop when he was solving a case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete