Saturday, September 6, 2014

From Jimmy

9.6.14
This is from Jimmy...

I am sharing this not for sympathy for me. I am sharing this for all of the people who take the time to read this. No matter how much life seems to make you angry, money problems, someone cuts you off on the road, dealing with brain dead idots. Be VERY thankful you are alive and your family is healthy. Life is good. Enjoy every second. My wife has been a rock in the past week, and has done a wonderful job of expressing what we are dealing with. Bottom line, be thankful for what you have. I am. It can get worse. FAST. So please, relax, tell everyone you love them, it's okay. Enjoy life!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. You both are an encouragement to my husband and I as we begin our cancer journey soon with my husband, Dave. He has malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor in his left quad muscle and will be losing that entire muscle when he has surgery which is scheduled for the week of Thanksgiving. Your family is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete